Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ever Changing


It is just amazing how much Avery is changing and all the things she has been learning lately. Her favorite things to do now is chew on her fingers and play with her toes.


She has even started to put her own pacifier in her month. She is not always successful but at least she is trying.

A few nights ago Avery woke me up at 2:30am by talking rather loudly to herself as she lay in her crib. I waited a few minutes just listening and then went to changer her and feed her. When I put her back to sleep in her crib I turned her music on and crawled back into bed. I layed in bed listening to the music hoping it would work when finally the music finished. It was quiet for a few moments untill Avery started humming to herself. I went back in to check on her and saw that her eyes were closed so I put the music back on and she fell right to sleep. I then realized that her humming was her way of singing herself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment