Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Snow day #10

To my surprise I woke up today to a phone call telling me school was delayed due to the 1-2 inch of snow that was on the ground. Within a few hours and a few more snow flakes school had been canceled all together. So Avery and I spent the morning playing with some of her toys. She really seemed to enjoy the piano that her cousin's had given her, almost as much as chewing on her hands.

Chris, Avery and I went outside while the snow was still falling for a few pictures and to let Avery get a first hand experince of the snow.


Later in the day Avery and I had a nice surprise when our friends Christy and Ella stopped by to play for awhile. Ella who will be two this summer played with all of Avery's toys as Avery enjoyed watching her.

Ella was very sweet with Avery giving her kisses, toys to play with and trying to help her up when she fell over.


Christy, Ella and Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment