Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Talking With Avery

From recent conversations with Avery;

this morning, after a bird pooped on my head;

me: "Avery, a bird pooped on my head."
A: "I'm wearing a hat."

"nice to see you" after reaching for someone's hand.

"be gentle!" while getting her hair brushed.

"all my friends are coming to grandma's birthday."

me: "who are you calling, Avery?"
A: "Uncle Chris"

while playing with the phone this morning;
"hello? no, he not home."

"1, 2, 3, 4, 6"

"rock and roll, daddy" making a musical selection (the Black Keys) for the ride to grandpas house.

"no rock and roll!" not liking Led Zeppelin on the way to grandpas.

more to come, as soon as we remember some more.

1 comment:

  1. What a little talker. Sure doesn't take after her father at that age. All he said was beer and open thanks to the neighborhood teens.
    When is Grandma's birthday?
    This little miss is as sharp as a button!

    MC

    ReplyDelete