Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What The Kids Are Up To

Jack is getting much better at sitting up. He can stay up right for anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. Most of the time he wants to be standing though. Even when you try and make him sit up he pushes his legs off the ground and leans back trying to stand.




Today I signed Avery up for Dance lessons. She will be going once a week through the school year. As soon as I told her she was so excited she had to put her tutu on and wore it for the remainder of the night. She would dance around the house doing her ballet steps and wearing her crown that I made her.





She even tried to dance with Jack but wouldn't take both of his hands because she said his hand was covered in spit-up (she meant to say drool!)



Here I am giving and getting a kiss from my kids. There is nothing better in the world then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment