Friday, July 2, 2010

Jack's First Hair Cut

So we took jack to get his first hair cut a few weeks ago. I was sick of having hair hang down in his face, so I thought it was time. I was nervous because I didn't want all those cute curls to go away in the back. Since Chris cut's his own hair I went to the place where my dad goes thinking it wouldn't be a big deal...boy was I wrong. The girl says, just a little around the ears and the front, and I say yes. So I took him and put him on my lap. He wasn't sure about it and didn't really want to be sitting still. We gave him some food and that helped. She started cutting and I started crying. I kept telling her that was enough but she really didn't listen and continued. By the end it was all gone. I know it had to happen eventually but I just wasn't ready for him to look like such a big boy.










No comments:

Post a Comment