Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rolling Over

Today while Jack, Avery and I were playing in Jack's gym I decided to give him some belly time. He wasn't as unhappy as he usually is but slowly he maneuvered himself back to his back. First he got his shoulders over and finally his legs, I don't know if it was a fluke or what but I was very excited. Avery ran outside yelling "Jack rolled over" to daddy who was mowing the grass. When we tried it again with his daddy he was much more angry this time and wasn't having it. We will have to try again tomorrow.

On Wednesday I took Jack to the doctors for his two month check-up. He weighs 14 pounds 8ozs and is 23 3/4 inches. He was happy and smiling for the doctor but wasn't excited when the student nurses gave him his shots.



Sleeping on his changing table after a hard day of getting shots



Avery felt that she needed her picture taken as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment