Monday, May 11, 2009

Two Sweet

First Sweet Story:
The other day I had poured myself a class of apple juice, when Avery wanted to see what was in the glass. It was very full so I told her not to touch it which made her have to grab it of course, well a little bit spilled on the flour. When I reminded her that she was told not to touch it Avery said she was sorry and asked "your not mad mommy?" I told her I wasn't and she looked up at me and said "show me your smile" with the biggest smile she had.

Second Sweet Story:
Whenever I put Avery to bed we read stories and then I say a prayer with her. After our prayer I always ask her what she is thankful for and we both share something that we are thankful for. It's something that only we do together. Well her daddy put her to bed last night after a long day of playing with her cousins and after they read some books she asked him to say a prayer with her. He said her would and her reply was "wait let me try, dear father I'm thankful for Audrey and Henry coming to play at my house today."

No comments:

Post a Comment